LEGO Creator Volkswagen Beetle (10252) has just been officially revealed. The set is a great recreation of a light blue 1960s era Volkswagen Beetle. The set contains 1,167 pieces and will retail for $99.99. It’ll be available early to VIP members on July 15th and the general public on August 1st.
10252 Volkswagen Beetle
Ages 16+. 1,167 pieces.
US $99.99 – CA $129.99 – DE 89.99€ – UK £69.99 – DK 799.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Head for the beach with the VW Beetle!
Celebrate the iconic VW Beetle with this awesome LEGO® Creator Expert reproduction. This detailed model comprises a number of special features and elements that help recreate the distinctive Beetle characteristics, including an azure-blue color scheme, curved fenders, flat windshield, VW logo, and an authentic 4-cylinder air-cooled engine and fuel tank. The accessible interior features beige-colored, forward-tilting seats, dashboard and steering wheel, and the roof-mounted surfboard and a cooler box can be removed. This model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia.
- 1960s VW Beetle with surfer theme features an array of brick-built details including an azure-blue color scheme, curved fenders, white rims with distinctive hubcaps, round headlights, wing-mounted turn signals and opening hood, trunk and doors.
- Use the included stickers to choose 1 of 4 license plates.
- Remove the cooler box and surfboard from the roof rails.
- Tilt the rear seat forward to access the storage space with fabric beach towel.
- Lift the hood to access the spare tire and fuel tank.
- Open the trunk to reveal the authentic, 4-cylinder air-cooled engine.
- Open the doors or remove the roof section to access the detailed beige-colored interior with dashboard, steering wheel and tiltable front and back seats.
- Special elements include a round tile with printed VW logo, arched fender elements and an updated windshield design.
- VW Beetle including surfboard and cooler measures over 11” (15cm) high, 10” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning August 1st, or by VIP early access starting July 15th via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone.